DrPeering.net : Resources to make strategic peering decisions.
- Tutorial Sequences
- Peering 101 - Introduction to Internet Peering
- Peering 102 - Peering Policies
- Peering 203 - International Peering
- Peering 204 - Applied Peering
- Video Internet - An Application for Peering
- Peering for Internet Exchange Point Operators
The Internet Peering Playbook (Second Edition) is available for purchase from Amazon.com and the Apple Store carries it as an iTextbook now! The graphics look stunning now and are even zoom-able. Keep the comments on Amazon.com and the Apple iBookStore coming and thanks for making this the best selling Internet Peering book in the world.
With the massive growth of Internet Video traffic, and the emerging interest from the United Nations and regulatory agencies, there has never been a more important time to understand how the core of the Internet is interconnected. All of the information on this site was collected from the Peering Coordinator Community over the last fifteen years, and, thanks to our sponsors and consulting clients, these resources remain freely available.
Coming Soon: Adaptive web site redesign so the content will look good on mobile devices and desktop machines alike. Also, the 2014 Edition of the Internet Peering Playbook will be unveiled at the African Peering and Interconnect Forum in Casablanca Morocco September 1, 2013.
We'd love to talk with you about how peering can improve your business.
New articles from the syndicated monthly "Peering Advice Column" Ask.DrPeering.net :
- Effect of Internet Peering Port Price Drops, May 26, 2013
- Internet Transit at a Peering Exchange?, May 12, 2013
- An International Peering Model (Part 2 of 2), April 29, 2013
- Cell Phones are Just Terrible, April 10, 2013
- An International Peering Model (Part 1 of 2), March 20, 2013
- Content Companies are More Fun, Feb 26, 2013