DrPeering.net : Resources to make strategic peering decisions.
- Tutorial Sequences
- Peering 101 - Introduction to Internet Peering
- Peering 102 - Peering Policies
- Peering 203 - International Peering
- Peering 204 - Applied Peering
- Video Internet - An Application for Peering
- Peering for Internet Exchange Point Operators
With the massive growth of Internet Video traffic, and the emerging interest from the United Nations and regulatory agencies, there has never been a more important time to understand how the core of the Internet is interconnected. All of the information on this site was collected from the Peering Coordinator Community over the last fifteen years, and, thanks to our sponsors and consulting clients, these resources remain freely available.
The 2014 Internet Peering Playbook: Connecting to the Core of the Internet is available on Amazon.com now in English (Print and Kindle) and French (Print and Kindle). I need some book reviews on Amazon.com please - we need to get the new edition out to folks and many like to see reviews before purchasing. Here are the links to the new editions:
As usual, wholesale pricing is available for the print edition books. DIscounts are also available for educational institutions.
We'd love to talk with you about how peering can improve your business.
New articles from the syndicated monthly "Peering Advice Column" Ask.DrPeering.net :
- The Comcast-Netflix Paid Peering Debate, Feb 25, 2014
- Peering for Cloud, January 30, 2014
- The Compelling Peer Pitch, December 31, 2013
- Tier 1 ISP Telecom Italia has De-Peered Everyone, November 30, 2013
- 2014 Transit Prices and Peering Projections, October 25, 2013
- DrPeering's Book Shelf, September 19, 2013
Upcoming Peering Events:
Global Peering Forum, Vancouver, Canada, March
NANOG 61, Bellvue, June 2-4, 2014
AFPIF 2014, Senegal, West Africa, August